1) Click on the Location tab - Select your location to view days offered, times available, program costs and availability.
2) Register on-line - Click here to use our on-line registration form.
3) Confirmation - Please allow up to 2-4 business days for email confirmation. Once your spot has been reserved, you will get an email with details regarding e-transfer (EMT) payment, as selected in your registration. Payment is due within 1 business day of receiving payment information. Once payment has been received in full, your spot is guaranteed and you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your lesson schedule.
4) Receipts - If paying by e-transfer (EMT), you will receive your receipt in a PDF attachment included in your confirmation email once your payment has been processed and registration is complete.
5) Cancellation and Refunds - Once you have registered and committed to a spot there will be no refunds or credits. Please be aware that Atlantis School of Swim Inc. incurs costs as soon as you register for our programs. We pay registration, insurance for each swimmer, sign contracts with coaching staff based on numbers registered and contract and pay rent in advance of your session for pool time with our facilities. Regretfully, we are unable to offer refunds or credits for our swimming programs once registered.
6) Change Requests- Change requests to switch days/times within the same session may be accommodated, depending on availability and are subject to a $25.00 change fee.
7) Make-up Classes - Due to limited space and pool time we are unable to accommodate any requests for make-up lessons due to client absence. No monetary refunds will be offered for missed classes.
8) Pool Closures - In the event of lesson cancellation by Atlantis School of Swim Inc. due to unforeseen pool issues/facility closures, we will do our best to re-schedule your lesson that day at an alternate facility one be available or extend the session accordingly as approved by the facility. No monetary refunds will be offered for classes missed at the alternate location or if you cannot make the alternative date/time.
9) Inclement Weather Closures -In the event of lesson cancellation due to inclement weather at our indoor facilities, make-up lessons will only be offered in the event of a facility closure. If the facility remains open and Atlantis School of Swim Inc. closes to ensure the safety of clients and staff, then a make-up lesson will not be offered. No monetary refunds will be offered.
7) Media Consent - Should you wish to take photographs or video of your child, you will need to obtain permission from Atlantis School of Swim Inc. prior to doing so. This will allow staff to notify clients in your scheduled time slot and make accommodations, so only your child will be photographed or in the video. Photography and recording is strictly prohibited inside the change areas.